Designed by Architect Ahmad Salameh,
WHAT IS STOCK EXCHANGE?
A stock exchange is a form of exchange which provides services for stock brokers and traders to trade stocks, bonds, and other securities. Stock exchanges also provide facilities for issue and redemption of securities and other financial instruments, and capital events including the payment of income and dividends. Securities traded on a stock exchange include shares issued by companies, unit trusts, derivatives, pooled investment products and bonds.
WHY STOCK EXCHANGE?
1. Middle East is in need for such a project for the advancement of the region at the international level of the economic and political aspects.
2. Bringing the international attention to Jordan in particular and the surrounding area in general and solve the problems and the political conflicts in the region.
3. Contributes to solve the financial and the economical problems of the region.
4. Financial benefits for both the country and the citizens.
5. Creating new jobs and contributes to solve the problem of unemployment.
WHY IN JORDAN?
1. Giving a clear picture of the strength of Jordan economically and politically in the Middle East.
2. The establishment of a global stock exchange makes the city of Amman the destination of financial sector, investment and projects.
3. Amman will become a great landmark in the world of finance and business, and will offer a Group of excellent quality services in the field of financial services and commercial expertise.
4. The development of the region in general and Amman in particular in terms of service-infrastructure.
The selection of the AIRPORT ST. was by government policies and its desire to develop it and revive it effectively targeted different (residential and public buildings,... etc.)
WHY AIRPORT STREET?
1. The Airport ST. works to meet the urgent need to increase the density built on the main roads to enhance the vision of the city.
2. The revival of public places in the city.
3. Allows for residents in Amman safe and easy access to all parts of the city.
4. Works on linking various development contracts that will be distributed along this road.
5. All developments worldwide are dominated by an increasing urbanization process. As a result, cities have become much more dense and at the same time more powerful. Both governmental bodies and private developers feel a need for city branding.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
With the intention of expressing the meaning of the Stock Exchange for the city of Amman, The Architect aims to combine contemporary with traditional culture to generate a place where all the necessary activities are facilitated, but next to this physical presence there is also a symbolic representation of a distinction from its surroundings. The project brings balance between the private and public functions and symbolizes the stable future position of the Amman Stock Exchange.
There is a need for distinctive buildings. Important functions will always have to be expressed in their urban context. The Amman Stock Exchange is one of these symbolic functions that contribute to the attraction of living in the city. Because of its trading function it can be seen as the contemporary version of the traditional souks. Trading in shares, the core business of the Stock Exchange is an almost invisible activity but doesn't work without talking, gathering, meeting, discussing and telephoning.
Having studied the development of stock exchanges all around the world, one can see a clear tendency towards more iconic buildings. To stand out, new stock exchanges have become more hybrid. Their traditional trading functions are inadequate and various programs have had to be added. Ironically these buildings are not outstanding for a long time: the city will grow around them with even more remarkable landmarks. The well-known stock exchanges in London and New York are not so outspoken. They can be considered small, solid jewelry boxes and don't compete at all with the buildings around them. Even more introvert is the Amsterdam Stock Exchange, which is known as the world's origin of these trading places. This building is positioned in the old city and has a very strong architectonical image. It represents the public function of the stock exchange, allowing the public to enter and provides space for public events. Also, its forecourt with the traditional gathering area, contributes to the city life around it.
Add On Features.
Options for Your Pool.
480 Rt. 196 Tobyhanna, PA 18466.
Popular Pool Options.
Add a hot tub to your in-ground pool to complete the perfect back yard paradise. Sit, relax and soothe those muscles in your poolside spa while watching the kids splash around in the pool, or better yet just the two of you in a quite night at home pool side in the tub.
THE CLEAR DECK.
No more unsightly cover reel and blanket on your pool deck Simple one person operation Retracts and Extends in less than a minute Eliminates tripping hazards Saves money on your heating bills and chemical costs.
A simple and classic look to surround your pool. Colored and stamped concrete.
multiple colors and stamp patterns are available Concrete cantilever edge.
Add a beautiful finished concrete edge around your pool Rubber safety surfacing.
A gorgeous slip resistant safety surface for your pool area or patio Barkman pavers.
Create atmosphere with pool lights and controls on your pool. From a simple white light to multiple-multi color LED lights to create a light show in your back yard, we have a pool lighting system to elevate your pool after dark.
The walk in pool stair is a must for any in ground pool. Whether you want a simple white walk in stair or a jetted lagoon stair, the stair is not only for the ease of access into the pool but a gathering place in your pool for friends and family.