The Common Thread in the World’s Best Known Cyber Attacks Is Revealed. New insights into 2015’s major cyber attacks reveal they unanimously exploited privileged account vulnerabilities to devastating effect.
From TalkTalk, through Sony to VTech, when it comes to sophisticated attacks, one central theme has hidden at the heart of the headlines - privilege.
In fact, stolen, abused or misused privileged credentials are used in nearly all breaches (not just the headline grabbers).
In the hands of an external attacker or malicious insider, they can allow full control of an organization’s IT infrastructure, disable security controls, steal confidential information and disrupt operations.
Webinar On Demand - Securing the Keys to Your Kingdom
With this growing threat, organisations need controls to proactively protect against, detect and respond to privileged cyber attacks before they strike vital systems and sensitive data.
Join Bytes & privileged security leader CyberArk to turn the tables on privileged exploits and:
• Secure, rotate and control access to privileged passwords and SSH keys
• Isolate, monitor and control privileged access to enterprise assets
• Monitor and record activity on privileged accounts
• Detect and Disrupt In-progress Attacks
• Eliminate embedded application credentials for improved security and compliance
• Enforce least privilege policies on super-user accounts
• Properly audit and analyse privileged user and account activity
In today’s collaborative environment, organisations must mitigate security risks whilst supporting a range of end-users accessing privileged accounts including third party vendors, contractors, temporary employees and more.
See how to strike this balance and keep the keys to your kingdom locked down.